Rotavirus vaccine advocates can use the materials in this toolkit to learn more, get connected and take action. These resources provide important background and evidence that can be used to support advocacy efforts. Please check back often for new tools and resources.
Right-click on any of the links below to download and save.
- ROTA Council Talking Points
- ROTA Council Fact Sheet
- PATH Africa Rotavirus Fact Sheet
- PATH Asia Rotavirus Fact Sheet
- GAVI Rotavirus Fact Sheet
- Rotavirus Vaccine Country Introduction List
- Rotavirus Vaccine Introduction Vial Graphic
- ROTA Council Vaccine Introduction Status Map
- ROTA Council Map of Estimated Rotavirus Deaths in 2008
- ROTA Council Rotavirus Advocacy Slides – PDF (Full Deck)*
- ROTA Council Rotavirus Advocacy Template Slides – PPT
- Presentations from the 10th International Rotavirus Symposium (Bangkok, 2012)
*To request the advocacy slides in PowerPoint format, contact us here.
- CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Rotavirus Vaccine Recommendations
- WHO 2007 Position Paper on Rotavirus Vaccines
- WHO 2009 Recommendation on Rotavirus Vaccines
- WHO 2012 Recommendation on Rotavirus Immunization Schedules
- WHO 2013 Updated Position Paper on Rotavirus Vaccines
- Brazilian Ministry of Health: Resolution 1602, July 2006 – National Rotavirus Vaccine Schedule (Portuguese)
- Brazilian Ministry of Health: Technical Report, July 2008 – Rotavirus Surveillance Update (Portuguese)
- Brazilian Ministry of Health: Technical Note 193, November 2012 – Rotavirus Dosing Update (Portuguese)